Marine activities are fraught with potentially devastating risks and watercraft may be lost or damaged.
Whether a pleasure or commercial vessel, this policy covers loss of or damage to the physical and mechanical structure of a watercraft
WHAT WE COVER
- Perils of the seas, lakes, rivers, or other navigable waters
- Contact with dock or harbour equipment or installation, land conveyance, aircraft or similar objects or objects falling therefore
- Earthquake volcanic eruption or lightning
- Accidents in loading, discharging or moving stores, gear, equipment, machinery or fuel
- Malicious acts
- Theft of the entire vessel or her boats
- Loss of or damage to the subject-matter insured (with exceptions)
- Human negligence (with exceptions)
- The expense of inspection of the bottom after a stranding ( if reasonably incurred specially for that purpose), even if no damage be found
Get A Marine Hull Insurance
A customer care service officer is ready to help you with all questions you have.